Saturday, June 02, 2007


YAY! okay, i shall talk about the NJC concert, Cantabile which was held on the 31st May, Thursday (Vesak Day). well, it was GREAT! i mean, all the singing and the stuff, just so WOW! hahah. there were two guest choirs, Nanyang Girls' and the National Chorale. Nanyang Girls' sang MAMORU! arghhhh. jing and i were like 'arghhh.' cause it used to be our song (kinda). oh then they sang the como compongo (whatever the name is)! it was coooooooooool :D and then there's the National Chorale. OHMYGAWD. we saw Miss Sim! as in MISS CHERYL SIM, up there on the stage, SINGING! it was awesome. oh oh oh, they had two accapella groups too! the girls one and the guys one. the girls OKAY. they sang 'Lollipop'. the guys one, Negative, was FUNNY! for the first song, they sang 'Rainbow Connection'. this guy called 'Kermit the Frog' sang most of it. the rest just harmonized. then the next song, (shit) i forgot the name, but it was still nice. there was a beatbox guy! but jing and i agree that the RJC beatbox guy is better. AND THEN at the end, they sang The Phantom Of the Opera. THE BEST SONG YET! they had this two soloists for part of the song. they were goood. as in real real good. this is what amanda said (hope she doesn't mind me doing this cause i'm too lazy to type it out) :D

'they had this indian guy and "meaty, charming singer" be the soloists for some love song. she went a little out of tune at one part, but it was still good.'

so you see, they were good! :D they also had some encore song. it was fine. lots of banging, BOOM BOOM BOOM. after it all, debbie's mom drove Shinny and I to the city hall station. THANKS DEBBIE'S MOM! walked Shinny towards her esplanade direction then walked back and waited for my mom. THE END (i shan't talk about friday)

oh and i forgot to mention, THEY RAN OUT OF BOOKLET THINGYS! so i went to sms eugenia. then i realised she won't see it until after the concert. GAHH!


10:21 AM she's got style

welcome ;
welcome to icedmocha--.blogspot.com :D

I LOVE B&J'S

hits
the one & only ;
My name is Valencia Phua Leryee. I am an oreo cookie! I was born on the 12th of February and am 16 this year. I am from CHIJ St. Nicholas Girls' School, a red-houser. I am in Secondary 4 Unity. Choir is my CCA; I love to sing :D I am currently in Soprano 1.
oblivion_gal@hotmail.com
she's got style

spread the love <3 ;
I love God.
I love my friends.
I love my classmates.
In short, I love everything and everybody.

stop the hatred ;
I do not like liars, backbiters, flirts and people who pretend to be someone they're not (basically, freaks).

do wishes come true ?
I want to grow taller!
I want to be richer (heh heh)!
I want to overcome my fears.

tagboard ;
gossip Tag here before leaving!(:

daily clicks ;
I got no friends. So why don't you click there instead? :D CLICK HERE!

archives ;
November 2006
December 2006
January 2007
February 2007
March 2007
April 2007
May 2007
June 2007
July 2007
August 2007
September 2007
October 2007
November 2007
December 2007
January 2008
February 2008
March 2008
April 2008
May 2008
June 2008
July 2008
August 2008
September 2008
October 2008
November 2008
December 2008
January 2009
February 2009
March 2009
April 2009

credits ;
designer | kathleen
image | vikifolki